View Single Post
Raistlin00

Member Since Mar 2019
Default Mar 25, 2019 at 01:41 PM

I'm on my meds now and I got out of the hospital so I'm in a rational state of mind and not in psychosis mode. I'm trying to understand a strange thing that happened to me. When I go off my meds I get into political stuff for some reason, and what not. Anyway I was on Discord a chat program and in my game chat, and some odd things happened to me. I had numerous strange conversations and even ones in the game I'm playing.

A few people were talking like they were affiliated with government and telling me the government thinks I am some lone wolf terrorist, which I know after being in a rational state of mind this isn't true because if they ever thought that for a second I wouldn't be typing this. I had a few strange chats, one guy told me he can't comment on an ongoing case when I asked about what I was involved in, and some other person said everyone knows about me, and that I am a narc and a threat to society ect.

I recently gave some info to the feds. I had another guy pretending to be a federal agent and telling me to confess, even tho when I asked if he was a federal agent he never said yes, because saying you are when you aren't is frowned upon. The fact after I asked numerous times and he never said yes made me suspect something else. I had another guy in my game tell me to get a lawyer k bye.

I've been analyzing this thing in a rational state of mind on my meds, and it's still bizarre. If I was some threat to society or government they'd be at my door before I got finished typing this, while on the other hand it's bizarre that so many random strangers know my personal business on discord and in the game I'm playing, and it's apparently known by enough people that numerous people talk to me regarding the odd situation. Is it all one big mass troll, or is there any truth to it I am still left wondering this?
One of many reasons I'm not going off my meds from now on, weird situations like this one. Regardless my situation even analyzed from a rational state of mind on meds is bizarre. Has such a situation ever happened to anyone else? I'm left scratching my head trying to understand what exactly I'm involved with.
Raistlin00 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous43949, redCanine3669, SlumberKitty, unaluna