Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2017
3,626 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 25, 2019 at 05:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwackerjack View Post
Thank you for your kind words and support.

I have spoken to my Doctor and he is referring me to a therapist.

Regarding the loss of my Children Sally knows all the details and we have spoken about this. I don't think my feelings are due to the fact I'm looking for Sally as a shoulder to lean on. I am happy and content that she is the girl I want a relationship with and not just someone to give me company etc.

As I said I have known and liked Sally for many years so my want to be in a relationship with her was there before my children were conceived. The fact is I have gotten more support and guidance off Sally than I ever have off my ex, I suppose this is a reason as to why my feelings towards her are very strong as I know she will support me and that we have a good future ahead.

Sally is the old version if me. She shows emotions and is romantic but gets on with her day. I was always like this but with Sally I think about here 24/7 and miss her terribly. But how come I've never felt this was before, is it due to the fact I was hurt previously and afraid if being hurt again or is it because she is so supportive and that maybe I have actually found " the one" ??

I don't know but either way these feelings can be very overwhelming and I am trying to slow them down and enjoy our new relationship.

Ok, well that's good you know this!

I cannot answer your question really. I think it's only an answer you can find for yourself? I could make my best educated guesses, but you know what's in your head and heart better than anyone.

Yes, ENJOY! It's easy to get carried away with thoughts of this being "the one", but allow the relationship to breathe and grow naturally. There's no rush... enjoy the here and now with her. The early stages of falling in love and being in love are the most magical. Enjoy it!!!

~4 Non Blondes
Have Hope is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Kwackerjack