Grand Magnate

Member Since Jul 2014
2,611 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 25, 2019 at 07:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildflowerchild25 View Post
I am recovering from surgery slowly but surely. I don’t need pain medicine anymore. The incision is healing well. Today I took a five minute walk. I have to start slow because my left leg is still very weak from nerve damage. So I’m going to do five minutes for a few days and then increas to six, seven, etc until I’m up to thirty minutes. That five minute walk totally exhausted me so we will have to see how long it takes to get up to thirty. I don’t want to do too much too soon.

Moodwise ive been pretty stable. I’m pretty bored but that’s to be expected, especially because I can’t even drive to go somewhere to entertain myself. My birthday is about ten days away and I am looking forward to going out with RS to the Cheesecake Factory to get some red velvet cheesecake. And I will have my post op apppointment the day after and hopefully be cleared to drive.

No sign of my usual spring hypomania, which while disappointing is good because I won’t crash into my lAte spring pit of despair. So I guess it’s all good.
So thrilled to hear your recovery is on track. I hope things improve quickly and that you can drive soon. Being bored is horrible.

"Phew! For a minute there I lost myself."

'Karma Police' by Radiohead

Hugs from:
Anonymous46341, BeyondtheRainbow, bizi, Sunflower123, TheSeaCat

Thanks for this!
bizi, wildflowerchild25