View Single Post
will19
Grand Magnate

Member Since Oct 2012
1,117 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 25, 2019 at 10:57 PM

I woke up around 3:30 and couldn't get back to sleep. No one was to blame for it, I just got stirred up. I had anxiety about going back to work after a week off. Well I got back to work this morning and everything was OK. The guy who filled in for me did a great job. It was busy at work for me but it was a nice day emotionally. And having anxiety about that possible move, too.

I got thinking later on today that maybe I should just stay where I am for a while. Tonight I felt like I liked the place because it was quiet and no one bothered me in the pool area. But that could change as I had been through good times before and then it got awful. And then I got thinking would if things went wrong, like my health. If something catastrophic happened with my health, then I would lose all my money if I ended up in a rental. But then if I stayed, then I would have to go into reverse mortgage and probably use up all my money there. So I don't know which choice I'd be making that I would end up kidding myself.

Hugs from:
3rd rock, Anonymous44144, Anonymous49071, Deilla, Sunflower123