View Single Post
SamDK
Newly Joined

Member Since Mar 2019
Unhappy Mar 26, 2019 at 04:19 AM

I'd like to share I hope that someone may be able to give me a piece of mind on my recurring dream for 20 years now. most of these dreams are recurring with the same situations but different settings.

The Dreams: in these dreams I always feel like I'm lost and dont know where I am at. then find myself in a strange abandoned house. I am very scared and confused. then found a dark room or basement in the house that I am extremely worry and scared to go in or come near because I am scared and worried that I will find human remains in these dark rooms or basements.
most of the time I know that I am dreaming and tell myself that it is only a dream and I should wake up out of it. But I feel that it is very hard to get of of the dream. I'm very scared sometimes after woke up from that dream and I cant go back to sleep. I'm very afraid and scared when the dream occurs.

About Me: very odd thing is in life, I'm proudly considering myself as a very confident and honest person. I never get scared or afraid of anything. I have no fear and always proud of myself. I never get startled or jumpy at all...never done anything in life that I later regret or feel guilty about it. I train in MMA and boxing since I was a teenager and love sky diving. with all this being said about me, I just can't grasp why I can get so terrified I my dream.....truly terrified. this has bothered me for so long.
SamDK is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
IowaFarmGal, MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky, Skeezyks