Omers
Grand Magnate

Member Since Nov 2010
3,133 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 26, 2019 at 06:51 AM

[QUOTE=LabRat27;6480897
Maybe this is manipulative, but I wish I knew what to write that would get a warm and compassionate and caring response from you in a way that makes me feel safe and close to you. Something I'll replay over and over in my head after. It's been a while since we've had one of those moments.
I always feel guilty, like I'm taking something I'm not supposed to have, like I have no right to feel something so personal and emotionally intimate. Like I'm somehow violating boundaries by letting myself feel so intensely.
Would you pull back if you knew? Would you be disturbed? There's a part of me that desperately wants you to tell me it's okay, you understand and that you're okay with it.
And for the millionth time I swear it's not ET.[/QUOTE]

Oh LabRat27, that makes me so sad. My T tries to make sure he gives me those experiences of feeling seen and connected. IMO there is nothing at all wrong with what you are wanting. My T would tell me he was sad that he could never fully fill the need because it goes way back to infancy (for me) but that he hoped he would be able to give me some of those experiences in our time together.

Hugs

Wild eyed with fear
-Blackmoores Night
Omers is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
LabRat27, LonesomeTonight, SlumberKitty

Thanks for this!
LabRat27