View Single Post
bizi
Bizi is bizi

Member Since Nov 2005
43.8k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Smile Mar 26, 2019 at 08:26 AM

I have been drinking these diet zevia drinks. sugar free and sweetened with stevia instead. They are very sweet and satisfying. I think I drank 4 of them last night. the carbonation makes me feel like I am having a beer if that makes any sense.
They only cost $3.99 for a six pack....cheaper than one beer out.
I chew a lot of gum....I mean a lot!
I have a big wad of it, I chewed that last night doing some paper work and listened to Jerry Garcia and the grateful dead, 1970's music: funky.

Feel that I am getting somewhat caught up.
Slept past my 7:30am alarm, did not feel ready to get up just yet. So slept about 20 minutes more then got up. I have arthritis in my feet too. So my feet are really stiff when I first get up. I hobble to the bathroom then they are fine. So I am thankful for that.

Have to leave the house at 9am so that leaves me roughly an hour to get ready and drink another cup of coffee.
My rosacea is acting up....my nose is red and bumpy, pimpley. I put concealer on it during the day to hide it but I think that is irritating it.
I use vit c serum in the morning, supposed to help with that issue. Last night I put benzol peroxide on the tip...I think it is less red...I don't know.
Am hoping to get my car back today. Hate this rental, It smells like old food, and is stained badly. Who ever rented this car before me really did not care about it at all.
The check out worker said she would give me a 10% discount because it was so stained. I am going to have to figure out who will help me get my car back. Both the dealership and the car rental place close at 6pm. They are about a half hour drive between each other.
Just spoke with hubby. He will be able to help me!
Great!
I will need to reschedule my last client of the day though but that should not be a problem. I am hoping my car will be ready.
Have good day yall!
179.1 this morning.
20 days AF.

klonipin , 1mg at night,
4-5 peri-colace for chronic constipation

multi vit,, vit c, at noon, tumeric, caffeine at noon
PRN Remeron 15mg at night,
zyprexa10mg under tongue,
requip2mg.

bizi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Innerzone, Sunflower123