View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 26, 2019 at 11:18 AM

I'm so sorry you're hurting so much, stillthinking94 I agree with what all the others have already wisely said better than I ever could. You've been given some great advice on this thread. I'd suggest to follow it if you can. I agree about trying to wathc or see something from that year. It may start to ease your mind a little bit. Do you see a therapist? Maybe that could help you. You could learn new ways to cope with your feelings. I'm so sorry you're going through all of this. I understand it must be very hard for you. You're definitely not alone in this. Remember that we're here for you if you need it. Feel free to PM me anytime. Let me know if I can do something to help you. Wish you good luck! Let us know how it goes. I'm so sorry you have to deal with all of this, stillthinking94. Please don't give up. Try to hang on. You're a strong, wonderful person! You're awesome! You're strong! You're a warrior! You've got this! You can do this! I believe in you! We all believe in you! We're all rooting for you! Please don't give up! Try to hang on! I'm so sorry you're going through all of this! You don't deserve to suffer at all! Nobody deserves to suffer at all!
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
stillthinking94