View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 26, 2019 at 11:33 AM

You're only human, Sisabel! We all do some mistakes. That's perfectly normal and it's what makes us human. You're a good person. PLease remember that. You're aware of your floaws and your mistakes and you're doing everything you can to correct those mistakes! That's what matters the most! Please be kind to yourself! You're a strong, wonderful person. We al know that. I hope you'll be able to see yourself as the strong, wonderful person that you truly are! Being aware of ourselves and our flaws and mistakes is the first step towards healing! Be proud of yourself for that! I hope things will get better soon for you. Please be kind to yourself. You absolutely deserve it. Keep working on yourself as much as you can. Remember that you're only human and that mistakes can always happen. There's nothing wrong with thtat! I agree with what all the others have already wisely said to you better than I ever could! You've been given some great, wise advice on this thread by all of them! I'd suggest to follow it if you can and want! Sending many hugs to you, Sisabel! You're awesome! You're strong! You're a warrior! Keep fighting! I believe in you! We all believe in you! We're all rooting for you! Please don't give up! Try to hang on! You're a strong, wonderful person
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote