WishfulThinker66
Magnate

Member Since Jun 2018
117 hugs
given
Default Mar 26, 2019 at 12:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ptak;6480566t
......I'm disabled. I am afraid to work (I have heard that a lot of people who have been on disability or haven't worked in a long time, find moving towards work scary - it is common) and have trouble showing up to some social things / keeping certain commitments, but I am also addressing these fears and behavioral issues so that I can work in the future, and for various other reasons as well. It is part of my personal recovery plan.
Yes, I came off rather abrupt. As mentioned though this is of something near to me. It is a moot point which rather tends to boil me up. I came across sounding utterly like a bag. However, my opinion hasn't changed.

But I do want to say I have some understanding of your own situation. I too have not been able to have any luck with employment stability. My mood disorder - particularly anxiety - prevents me from sticking with any one job. I do have an income though and thus am able to contribute financially. As mentioned I also contribute in other ways too.

I guess what I was saying previously comes down to the fact that I believe everyone should in someway be earning their keep. Where I could be wrong was my quick assumption that the OP is not doing this.
WishfulThinker66 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous49426