Member Since Nov 2002
81.2k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 27, 2019 at 03:32 PM

Thank you (((((((((( Mickey ))))))))))

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeyCheeky View Post
I'm so sorry you've been through all of this, Fuzzybear I'm so sorry you're hurting so much. You didn't deserve to be treated this way at all. You're a strong, wonderful bear who deserves nothing but affection, compassion, love and kindness, just as you show to all the other people in your life, including many people here on PC! I'm so sorry people aren't being kind to you IRL. Unfortunately some people can be just mean. But that doesn't mean that they are right about you, in fact it's the opposite! You're strong and wonderful! Please keep feeding your inner cub and try not to listen to your inner snake. He's wrong about you. You deserve to be loved and to be happy and to feel good about yourself! You're awesome! You're strong! You're a warrior! Please try to be as much kind to yourself as you can! You absolutely deserve it, no matter what other people say about you! Please don't give up. Try to hang on. We all care about you here! We all love you here! You know we won't judge you! I promise that I won't judge you! Keep fighting and keep roaring! Sending many hugs to you, Fuzzybear! You don't deserve to suffer at all! Nobody deserves to suffer at all in this world!