Desoxyn
Metaphysic

Desoxyn We are one mind

5 yr Member
4,902 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 28, 2019 at 12:11 AM

She took her heart medication but I feel like that's not enough and she's going to go into heart arrythmias.

My sister is being mean to her and now my mom is crying. My sister says it's my mom's fault for having a bad knee because she went skiing anyways when the doctor told her not to. I said skiing is fun but then my sister said that then she can't go skiing in the future because she messed up her knee even worse.. fair enough.

My mom says "My daughter hates me". It's my mom's fault for getting drunk so I can't help her and feel sorry for her and her bad life decisions that she's lonely and doesn't have a man because her children aren't enough for her. She put "Her man" first before her children.

My sister is very smart. I don't know how she thinks the way she does but it's not the way that I think. My sister is very responsible and I'm not. My mom isn't responsible when she's drunk. She still takes her heart medication after she goes skiing and says "If I die, I died on the ski hill happy" like wtf? I don't understand this life..

My mom wanted her CBD oil that she brought in the door and I took it back to the car and went with my sister to get tissues. She was calling me to bring it back. I came in the door and she said "Did I bring my CBD oil back?" and I said no.. She didn't even remember that I put it in the car.. I said that it would make her heart beat fast but she doesn't care.

This is really sad and my mom is like a happy severely depressed inside person and it doesn't make sense to me.

Edit: She went to bed and my sister and I gave her hugs and she was still crying saying she has a heart condition and her boss doesn't care and the doctors don't care because she's non-compliant and one day she's going to die and she wants to plan a holiday now but she can't.

I asked my mom is she going to be ok in her sleep because she drank another glass of wine, took an ativan and then started drinking the wine again so I poured the wine down the drain. She said she'll be fine.
Desoxyn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
bizi, Open Eyes