View Single Post
eskielover
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Oct 2004
14.6k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 28, 2019 at 10:39 AM

Nope.....I am a "what you see is what you get" kinda person.

When I was in a bad mental health condition I was & that was all there was to it.

When I escaped my bad situation I was not in good shape. Had just gone through a trauma, was dealing with anorexia (I had been medically hospitalized for) & the depression & anxiety I had been originally diagnosed with. Determination made me move 2100 miles away alone. I was such a mess my now EX-H i found out was sure I couldn't make it alone & would come back to him within a few years. Well I didn't.

The thing was that I was struggling when I left....but the change in my life made a huge difference. I didn't fake anything.....but I worked hard to heal from all those previous 54 years of life. I would talk about some things with friends about some of the things. But in the environment I have moved to faking was not necessary. The new environment was all part of my healing process & so were the wonderful supportive people & my little farm & my special time with one of my dog's Leo who was along with the awesome T I found....were my best T's I ever had.

I did not focus at all on how bad things had been. I focused on what I had to do to make the new life I wanted for myself. There was really no time or place for faking it in the new life I was making for myself....it was & still is all about learning & doing.

Leo's favorite place was in the passenger seat of my truck. We went everywhere together like this.
Leo my soulmate will live in my heart FOREVER Nov 1, 2002 - Dec 16, 2018
eskielover is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Fuzzybear, MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky