View Single Post
Anonymous52333

Default Mar 28, 2019 at 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmascarol View Post
Just asking does anyone have this many mental illness? I have them all.Good thing I dont have a split personality.Goodness sakes having a mood disorder is bad enough.When it gets to be really bad I get awful panic attacks I start to shake sometimes I get very confused and cry.I feel like this mental illness is all my fault People tell me it isnt.I know but deep down inside I often wonder at times.I just wish I could be normal however I do know that will never happen.I do my best.Love to you all.
I was diagnosed with PTSD, Panic Disorder, Mood Disorder, and Cognitive Impairment after neuropsychological testing last year.
Since that time, as things have been discussed and uncovered with my T, I do have characteristics of Dissociative Amnesia, and experience Depersonalization/Derealization. I will tell you that I never expected all this. I just thought I needed some advice and possibly had some physical problems due to the physical symptoms I was having. I was pretty terrified. I went in and out of denial. Just lots of discontent.
My T was like "ok. You have the info, now use it as a guide to gain knowledge of yourself. Don't live in the diagnosis. Use it to your advantage." I adopted this attitude and although things are unbearable sometimes, I just keep that perception in the front of my mind.
It is helping.
Hug. Hug.
What are you good at? Really, I want to know.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
FearLess47, Genevieve109, hope2010, MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
hope2010, MickeyCheeky