View Single Post
eskielover
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Oct 2004
14.6k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 28, 2019 at 11:20 PM

I have really never paid attention to judgmental things because I always have just written it off as their OPINION & that is theirs not mine.

I actually grew up around one grandfather & my dad who were very uneducatedly opinionated..
.so my personal experience with that kind of person always lacked education. I know this is not true now but it was what I grew up around so until I learned better that was what I thought. With that thinking however I never placed any value on others judgments & I would listen to opinions & discard anything that did not come through as logical (even as a kid)

As a kid I would just avoid people like that as much as possible but I was also good at calling them on it too when it came to family I had to live around.

I never dealt with MI until my situation drove me to in in my mid 40's....the judgmental crap I experienced was about other things than MI issues. Anything judgmental after that point about my mental health issues I just blew off like I had all the other judgmental crap I had encountered before then.

Glad that is over now too & the MI has been treated & the situation is resolved

Leo's favorite place was in the passenger seat of my truck. We went everywhere together like this.
Leo my soulmate will live in my heart FOREVER Nov 1, 2002 - Dec 16, 2018
eskielover is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Fuzzybear, MuseumGhost

Thanks for this!
Fuzzybear, MuseumGhost