View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 29, 2019 at 07:10 AM

I'm so sorry you're hurting so much, Menotshe I hope you're doing ok. It's been a while since you posted here. Do you see a therapist? Maybe that could help. You could learn new ways to cope with your feelings. I'd suggest to start working on yourself and to reach out to a professional to get help. Hopefully if you'll be able to work on your problems you won't feel the need to have as much sex as you currently do. Please keep us updated if you can and want and if you're reading this! We all care about you here! We all love you here! Feel free to vent and to write here as much as you need and want! You know we won't judge you! I promise you that! You're a strong, wonderful person! You're awesome! You're strong! You're a warrior! I believe in you! We all believe in you! We're all rooting for you! Remember that we're here for you if you need it! Feel free to PM me anytime. Let me know if I can do something to help you! Wish you good luck! Let us know how it goes! I'm so sorry you have to deal with all of this, Menotshe! Please don't give up hope! Try to hang on as much as you can! I'm sure you'll be able to get through all of this! Just try to do your best! That's all you can do after all and it's more than enough! I'm so sorry you'rer going through all of this! You don't deserve to suffer at all! Nobody deserves to suffer at all! You're a strong, wonderful person! Please remember that!
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote