View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 29, 2019 at 03:33 PM

I'm so sorry you're going through all of this, Dnester I agree it's a very tough decision! I completely agree with what Betty_Banana and mostlylurking have already wisely said better than I ever could! I'd suggest to listen to them if you can and want! They always give such great advice! I believe there are advantages and disadvantages with both of them! Perhaps you may try to see if you may see another qualified therapist outside of the new one you've found? You've said you don't think he/she may be qualified as your old therapist was. Perhaps you may try to look for another one if you can and want. From what you wrote, it seems like your priority is mostly to be sure of whether or not you have DID. I'd be more inclined to see a new therapist. You may be getting a third option and hopefully a confirmation about your doubts! That's just my opinion though! I may be completely wrong! The final decision is up to you! Either way, I hope you'll be able to get the help you need and deserve! You deserve to get better and to feel good just like everyone else does! You deserve live an happy life just like everyone else does! Just try to think very carefully about what you truly want and what your primary goal is. I feel like that's the most important thing you can do! I hope you'll be able to take a decision soon! We'll be here for you if you need advice and support! You know we won't judge you! I promise you that! You're a strong, wonderful person! Please remember that! I'm so sorry you have to deal with all of this, Dnester! I'm so sorry you're going through all of this! You don't deserve to go through all of this! I'm sure you'll be able to get through all of this! You don't deserve to suffer at all! Nobody deserves to suffer at all, certainly not you! I hope things will get better soon for you! please don't give up hope! Try to hang on as much as you can! You can do this! You've got this! Keep fighting! Remember that you're awesome and strong! I believe in you! We all believe in you! We're all rooting for you! Keep fighting! You're a warrior!
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Fuzzybear

Thanks for this!
Rive1976