View Single Post
redCanine3669

Member Since Feb 2019
397 hugs
given
Default Mar 30, 2019 at 12:03 PM

some men like me are taxi drivers, but not many. I'm interested in the automotive transportation industry, and got excited about transporting people rather than just foods, parcels, sanitation, or stock because the Department of Small Business Services promotes city tourism and so positively influences the automotive transportation business of transporting humans, especially those that can't walk around with a ton of luggage and baggage from airports.

however, my city also has a commission that supervises taxi and human transportation services. even worse, that commission has identified discrimination within that business. I've honestly even considered it myself, as some people might not want to be in a car with me because of the way that I look or culturally behave.

the human transportation business is great, but it's also more social than other transportation businesses. and I'm realizing that heavy social environments can come with discrimination affecting a business. So it's probably best I stick to transporting foods, goods, and other things.
redCanine3669 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote