View Single Post
redCanine3669

Member Since Feb 2019
397 hugs
given
Default Mar 30, 2019 at 12:56 PM

I've been reprimanded on some public chatroom website for treating women differently than others, like sharing communications of dating and romancing women. I myself have realized that I treat women differently than others, but I feel that such mistreatment is not from my conscious alone.

Rather I feel my religion and society has some influence on my discriminant behavior. For instance, women go to different bathrooms than men. if women and men were to be treated equally, why don't they share the same public bathrooms? why do some christians approve men dating women, but not men dating men? I know certain environments where if I behaved towards men in the same way I behave towards women, I would be attacked by religious persons.

Why does my society build laws identifying and concerning marriage or marital status, especially excluding homosexuals, when marriage is simply a voluntary and random union between two people? if i kiss a random lady outside, why should my society give me benefits for that or identify me as a "spouse?"

So changing my romantic poetic personality around women would probably not be easy, if my local society and religion both influence that personality. And so it might be best for me to seek extra help with this, like joining some online group. Maybe I can join some online group of singles.
redCanine3669 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote