View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 30, 2019 at 03:44 PM

I'm so sorry you're going through all of this, ken9018 I understand it must very annoying and hard for you! I have never experienced this so unfortunately I don't have a lot of advice to give to you. I'm so sorry. Mountaindewed and xmascarol have already gave you some great, wonderful advice! I'd suggest to listen to them if you can and watn! They always give us such great advice! I'd suggest to talk to your Pdoc and therapist about this and see how it goes from there. Maybe that could help! They're there to help you after all. Perhaps they'll be able to give you some advice about how to deal with all of this when you're feeling anxious or you're having problems with your stomach! Hopefully you'll be able to cope with this anxiety and panic attacks a little bit better! I'd suggest to talk to them and see how it goes from there if you haven't already! I hope things will get better soon for you! Please don't give up hope! Try to hang on as much as you can! I'm sure you'll be able to get through this! Just try to do your best! That's all you can do after all and it's more than enough! Just remember to apply all the coping techniques that you already know of! Perhaps you won't be able to make your anxiety and panic attacks disappear completely, but hopefully they'll become lesse frequent! Keep fighting! You're a strong, wonderful person! You're awesome! You're strong! You're a warrior! I believe in you! We all believe in you! We're all rooting for you! I'm so sorry you have to deal with all of this, ken9018! I'm so sorry you're going through all of this! I'm sure you'll be able to get through all of this! You don't deserve to go through all of this at all! You don't deserve to suffer at all! Nobody deserves to suffer at all, certainly not you! Keep fighting! Believe in yourself like we all believe in you! Remember that you're awesome and strong! Remember that you're a warrior!
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote