View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 30, 2019 at 05:44 PM

I'm so sorry you're hurting so much, puzzlcar Would it be possible to change your Pdoc? Perhaps there are other people that may be able to help you with this. I'm so sorry you're going through all of this! It's not easy when our own Pdoc is not able to help us! They should know better! I hope you'll be able to get the help you need and deserve! Does your therapist help a little bit? Perhaps you can talk to him/her about this and see how it goes from there. Maybe that could help. Perhaps he/she may be able to give you some advice or even help you to change your Pdoc. I'm glad you're feeling a little bit better at least! I'm so, SO sorry you're gong through all of this! I'm so sorry you have to deal with all of this, puzzclar! Please don't give up hope! Keep fighting as much as you can! You're a strong, wonderful person! Keep fighting! I'm sure you'll be able to get through all of this! You don't deserve to go through all of this at all! You don't deserve to suffer at all! Nobody deserves to suffer at all, certainly not you! Keep fighting! Remember that you're awesome and strong! Remember that you're a warrior!
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote