Thread: Cool.
View Single Post
AhhaHuhhuh
Newly Joined

Member Since Mar 2019
Help Mar 31, 2019 at 04:28 PM

*There's going to be a lot of information*

Hello. So. I am going to tell you many things separatedly. But im sure they are connected but i cant see how.

I am Genderfluid. I have dpdr, Ptsd, severe depression, anxiety and I'm hypochondriac. I am perfectionist and i keep forgetting stuff that happened like 2 days ago. I dont remember anything bellow 10 yrs

I have a lot of philias; Somnophilia(sleeping ppl), Exhibitionism and PODOphilia(feet). I am not proud of myself. But thats just how I was born and yeaah.. (Glad my account is anonymous)

I have intrusive thoughts, i sometimes question reality and do reality checks. I am completely dissociated from my body. Like whoaaaaaaa!

I just wanted to take out my battery recently.

I just feel like nothing is real and i dont exist and its just so depressing and scary and I just cant take it anymore. Nobody understands me. I dont know why but sometimes I just lay on floor and I become so depressed that I cant even stand up.

I always get in trouble and I do crazy things. I fith with authorities a lot.(i thing im antisocial) aaah.. Words cant describe my feelings. I would just like to punch into the wall as hard and as long as possible and scream so everyone knows that I am suffering.

And oh.. I hate people. Like really. I think they are stupid. I am so crazy. Does anyone know whats wrong with me?
AhhaHuhhuh is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky, Skeezyks