View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 01, 2019 at 02:28 PM

Thank you so much for making this thread, lokiez! I believe that's a very important and interesting question! I completely agree with what BirdDancer and tecomsin have already wisely said better than I ever could! You've been given some great advice on this thread! I'd suggest to follow it if you can! They always give such great advice! I believe it depends on what kind of person you are! For some people it may get better, for some people it may get worse! There's no way to know of sure! I also believe it depends on when you've had your first episode! If you've it when you were younger, perhaps it will improve as you get older! If you've had it when you were a bit older, like forty or fifty years old, it may get a bit worse with times! That's just my opinion, though! I may be completely wrong! I hope someone who is more knowledgeable than me will be able to give you a better answer! Just remember that everyone has different experiences with Bipolar! What may be true for one may not necessarely be true for you and viceversa! I hope you'll be able to get the help you need and deserve! You dodeserve to get better and to feel good! You deserve to live an happy life just like everyone else does! Please don't give up hope! Try to hang on as much as you can! Remember that we're here for you if you need it! Feel free to PM me anytime! Let me know if I can do something to help you! Wish you good luck! Let us know how it goes! Sending many hugs to you, lokiez! Remember that you're a strong wonderful person! Please remember that! Keep fighting, lokiez! We all believe in you! I hope you'll be able to believe in yourself the same we all believe in you! Please don't give up hope! Try to hang on as much as you can! You're an awesome, strong warrior! Please remember that! Keep fighting, lokiez!
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous46341, lokiez

Thanks for this!
lokiez