View Single Post
splitimage
Community Support Team

Member Since Mar 2006
75 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 02, 2019 at 04:54 AM

I don't sleep with my stuffed animals, and I wouldn't say I collect them, but I have a few that live on a chair in my bedroom.

My most sentimental one, was given to me, by a friend, when I was in university and going through a rough time. Sometimes if I'm having a rough time, I'll just sit and squeeze him.

My most fun one, is a cat - that's an exact image of the cat, from "Simon's Cat". It came complete with a cone collar as though he'd been at the vet. I got him as a reward several years ago for making a donation to a campaign to raise funds to do a longer, colour version of a "Simon's Cat" video.

As for sleeping with a baby blanket - grade 8 is nothing. I slept with mine until I left home to go to university, and I almost took it, until at the last moment it would be too embarrassing.

"I danced in the morning when the world was begun. I danced in the moon and the stars and the sun". From my favourite hymn.

"If you see the wonder in a fairy tale, you can take the future even if you fail." Abba

splitimage is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
LiteraryLark