View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 02, 2019 at 08:39 AM

I'm so sorry you're going through all of this, ak1728 Welcome to this wonderful forum! I'm sure you'll meet many wonderful people here on this forum! I'm sure you'll meet many wonderful people who are struggling with problems similar to your problems! Please don't give up hope! Try to hang on as much as you can! I believe your concerns are perfectly valid! You have every right to see a therapist if you're struggling so much! Lots of people start to see a therapist because they're struggling with they family or work, so I don't see why your situation would be any different! By all means I'd suggest to talk to a therapist about this and see how it goes from there! I hope you'll be able to get the help you need and deserve! You deserve to get better and to feel good! You deserve to live an happy, fulfilling life just like everyone else does! Please don't give up hope! Just try to hang on as much as you can! I'm sure you'll be able to get through all fo this! You're a strong, wonderful person! Remember that we're here for you if you need it! Feel free to PM me anytime! Let me know if I can do something to help you! Wish you good luck! Let us know how it goes! I'm so sorry you have to deal with all of this, ak1728. Please keep fighting and NEVER give up! You can do this! You've got this! I believe in you! We all believe in you! We're all rooting for you! We're all cheering you on! Please try believe in yourself the same way we all believe in you! You deserve to feel better and you matter! Keep fighting!
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous46341