View Single Post
redCanine3669

Member Since Feb 2019
397 hugs
given
Default Apr 02, 2019 at 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNightWhistle View Post
I'm not a professional but I don't think you're addicted to sex. I think you just want to connect with a woman on an emotional and physical level, and the fact that you're not getting that is making you feel sexually frustrated. I'm not in those chat rooms with you, but try to figure out what kinds of things you're saying that are turning these women off. Women like to feel comfortable and safe with men they talk to, so overt sexual advances will usually repel them.

After all, men's biggest fear of women is that they'll be laughed at, and women's biggest fear of men is that they'll be murdered. That's why it's so important to make a woman feel like she can trust you. You can do this by making her laugh, showing interest in her life and hobbies, seeing what she's passionate about, and after gathering enough information, suggesting a hang out in a public setting, doing an activity that you'll both have fun doing. Hopefully it'll go well, but if ****ing her is the final destination, that'll show in your actions, and she'll sense that and be turned off. Play it cool, and actually do your best to try to get to know her.

You seem like a pretty handsome guy under that beard. Maybe give it a little trim, take a pic with a nice filter, and put yourself out there on a dating website. A lot of them have systems that match you up with people that have similar profiles to you, so your soulmate might be out there waiting for you and you don't even know it!

you've made a lot of assumptions about me. it's probably not safe for me to read this post unless you can quote parts of this sex journal to base your assumptions. I won't tolerate or suffer prejudice or discrimination in this safe space for sex addicts.

try posting this again, but use quotes from my public sex journal to defend your assumptions.
redCanine3669 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote