View Single Post
TheNightWhistle

Member Since Mar 2019
44 hugs
given
Default Apr 02, 2019 at 12:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redCanine3669 View Post
you've made a lot of assumptions about me. it's probably not safe for me to read this post unless you can quote parts of this sex journal to base your assumptions. I won't tolerate or suffer prejudice or discrimination in this safe space for sex addicts.

try posting this again, but use quotes from my public sex journal to defend your assumptions.
I'm sorry that it came off as judgmental, I'm only trying to help. Like I said, I'm not a professional. I was making assumptions based on the fact that you said women will often cut communication off from you, and that might be because of the things that you say to them. Even if you are being respectful, sometimes the setting alone will change the context. Instagram, for example, is a place where women will often get tons of unwanted attention from men, so they filter out and block the guys who they think are potentially going to bother them. I wouldn't take that personally, and would try communicating with women in an online setting where they are actually looking for that. Have you ever tried using OkCupid, eHarmony, or anything like that?

You're right though, I don't know you, or your history, and I shouldn't have jumped to conclusions. Forgive me.

Last edited by TheNightWhistle; Apr 02, 2019 at 12:40 PM..
TheNightWhistle is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote