View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 03, 2019 at 04:23 PM

I'm so sorry you're hurting so much, StripedTapir Please don't give up hope! Try to hang on as much as you can! I'm really happy that you're going to see another therapist soon! Just try to hang on for at least a month. It WILL pass! I promise you that! I completely agree with what lizabeth06 has already wisely suggested better than I ever could! I'd suggest to try to see if there are any mental health support groups near you! Perhaps it will be helpful to meet some people that are similar to you and are struggling with problems similar to yours in person! Perhaps talking to them IRL will be more helpful to you! I'd also suggest to keep trying to speak on the phone as well if you can and want! Perhaps you'll feel a bit less anxious if you keep trying it out! That's just my opinion though! The final decision is up to you! Of course all of us here on PC will all be here to support you as well! We all care about you here! We all love you here! Please don't give up hope! Try to hang on as much as you can! Feel free to vent and write here as much as you need and want! You know we won't judge you! I promise you that! Remember that we're here for you if you need it! Feel free to PM me anytime! Let me know if I can do something to help you! Wish you good luck! Let us know how it goes! I'm so sorry you have to deal with all of this, StripedTapir! You can do this! You've got this! Remember that you're stronger than you think! Keep fighting! We all believe in you! Believe in yourself! I hope you'll be able to believe in yourself as much as we all believe in you and that you'll be able to see yourself as the strong, wonderful person that you truly are! You deserve to get better and to feel good! You deserve to live an happy, fulfilling life just like everyone else does! Keep fighting! You're awesome! YOU ROCK!
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
StripedTapir

Thanks for this!
StripedTapir