View Single Post
ablankscript

Member Since Nov 2015
6 hugs
given
Default Apr 04, 2019 at 06:59 AM

It seems to me that what you say "I don't know who I am" is the source of your problem, because you go on to say all this stuff and it all goes to I am, like am I this or that a necrophiliac or whatever. But truth be told deep down we all know who we are we are "I am..." with nothing after we are the nonchanging entity witnessing all this stuff, all the thlughts which is just the ego that really wants to be something. But I tell you, you aren't your mind, your personality, or your desires you aren't even the one with those desires. All of these things are fickle and constantly changing for instance take personality, how many different persons are we really, we are one person with our family, another with friends, and someone totally different at work. Our mind with all of its thoughts is just another sense that we use as a tool, does every thought have importance to us, no way there are so many useless thoughts, the mind has to stay busy just as the lungs must continue breathing willed or unwilled.
ablankscript is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote