View Single Post
Doomraven0

Member Since Apr 2019
4 hugs
given
Default Apr 04, 2019 at 04:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by continuosly blue View Post
My partner, due mostly to physical conditions, can’t be “ totally “ involved, sexually. The thing is that I can’t get a compromise. I want and need some passion in my life. I need intimacy in my life. I don’t need someone who won’t even “ touch “ me ! I feel like because I want to get rid of this “ tension “ I’m doing something wrong. She treats me as if I was a stranger on the first date looking for love. I mean WTF ! I don’t want to be with anyone else and I’m sick and tired of having to do it “ alone”. This is so frustrating ! She doesn’t try and look for any kind of help or way to work it out. Which is making me finally come to the realization that she just doesn’t want to bother anymore. Is that how much she cares about my feelings ??? Especially after all I do to try and make her feel good ? She says she can’t feel any pleasure anymore. Is that possible ?
I just posted something similar this morning, so, i don't know if this helpful at all, but you are not alone in this situation. It is an incredibly frustrating situation to find yourself in, being with someone who is exactly what you want but who no longer wants to place importance on such an essential part of a healthy relationship. A few things to keep in mind: 1. do not get down on yourself for how you are feeling. It is not wrong or unhealthy to want physical affection or sex from your significant other. 2. Patience, patience, and more patience. Take whatever steps you can to establish that you want these things because you love her and want continually feel closer to her. 3. Respect that there is likely more to the issue than the first reason she tells you. Try to create an open dialogue. This will not only help establish trust and encourage her sharing but it can help you to have an outlet to let out your frustration in a gentler avenue where she understands your position clearer.
Unfortunately, in my situation, nothing has changed, but i am hopeful for you that things will get better for you and your relationship can come out the stronger for it. Cheers, and good wishes to you, mate.
Doomraven0 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote