Metaphysic

Member Since Aug 2016
4,912 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 04, 2019 at 09:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Day Tripper View Post
Desoxy, interesting post on Facebook about tv and the tv signal.
Yesss.. Reality is an orb of energy.. created by nothing (You, me - God).. that is why this is our first life.. but very unlikely.. as memory is all we are... who we are.. reincarnation.. for all that exists is one person.. but in "reality", we must come together and know others exist.. which are hallucinations.. together only once.. for the past, present and future are all the same.. trauma can define a person.. fear is trauma.. delusions are hard to get rid of except when the antipsychotic lowers the dopamine.. lack of dopamine makes us do many things and multitask and have sex.. antipsychotics increase prolactin which is released naturally after an orgasm to not want sex.. too much dopamine = negative symptoms of schizophrenia and relaxation.. So many colours of what is good in the world outweigh all the murder, rape, violence and feeling stuck in the box of society.. people naturally build new civilizations since the beginning of time (Such as in the Roman empire) (Screw this society, really..) But America is a good place.. Opportunity compared to China for example.. although China will be the new middle class while millennials struggle living in flat apartments on top of eachother... very small.. no retirement.. So they do LSD.. The psychedelic revolution.. they find out that there is something greater than this box.. Greater than what antipsychotics do to the schizophrenics.. because we are healers.. frequency to other realities.. beautiful realities.. we will go to a place.. a place where my grandfather went before he died.. He's watching me.. wondering how and why I do the things I do.. Everyone has someone watching someone..
Desoxyn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote