View Single Post
sarahsweets
Threadtastic Postaholic

Member Since Dec 2018
192 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 04, 2019 at 10:07 PM

I try really hard to give advice or support and I know that I can be direct or blunt. Its the ignore function thats getting to me. I just realized that I am on someone's ignore list and I liked her and thought she liked me. It drives me mad that I cant apologize or make things right. I do not have anyone on my ignore list her or at another forum I use because I believe there is value in what most people say. And I think I may be on a person's ignore list at the other place but its only alerted me once. How can I stop taking this so personal. I am not like this in real life. I try to be accountable and I have no issues acknowledging if I hurt someone's feelings or need to make amends. I am starting to think I may be a terrible person and just am too dumb to get it. I am not trying to fish for compliments here, I am seriously asking if I give off a "terrible person" vibe and just not know it?

President of the no F's given society.
sarahsweets is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
annoyedgrunt84, Anonymous46341, Anonymous55879, avlady, Fuzzybear, guilloche, HD7970GHZ, Innerzone, LadyShadow, Lorap541, MickeyCheeky, Mopey, mote.of.soul, Open Eyes, sadveiledbride, Sam Vimes, Taylor27

Thanks for this!
Fuzzybear, MickeyCheeky