View Single Post
LadyShadow
Wanderer of Distant Stars

Member Since May 2012
8,637 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 04, 2019 at 10:24 PM

I'm going to be honest with you here. People do crap that is just hurtful without reason or remorse. It's hard to not take those things personally - I know because I am dealing with a lot of that myself lately in the wake of my last episode in which almost ALL of my support system just up and left and just didn't care.

It taught me a valuable lesson. It taught me that the world is unforgiving, so WE must make the world a better place for ourselves. You know what I mean? What I am saying is my new attitude is I am going to be selfish. I am going to look out for me #1 and put myself above all others and I honestly think you should do the same.

You think you're blunt and too honest? Own it! If that girl blocked you, you have to let it go cause you can't control her actions, and I know for me that's the hardest part. I think because we are behind a screen its TOO easy to just "click" and block and not have to explain yourself to anyone. It all part of the accepted "ghosting" now.

You are doing great - especially if you don't block anyone because you value what people say, I appreciate that a lot.

And, if you want a friend I am just a message away!

Hugs from:
Anonymous46341, avlady, Fuzzybear, MickeyCheeky, Mopey, mote.of.soul, Open Eyes, sarahsweets

Thanks for this!
Fuzzybear, Lorap541, luvyrself, MickeyCheeky, Mopey, sarahsweets