View Single Post
Mopey
Magnate

Member Since Oct 2018
1,520 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 04, 2019 at 10:57 PM

I must admit I was shocked by this feature as well, SarahSweets. The first time it happened to me I was appalled. I went to reply to a post from someone I'd posted back and forth with, and I was abruptly told this person had put me on their "ignore" list. I was deeply hurt. I had tried my best to respond to the person's posts and had no idea why they would do that to me.

It happened to me again the other day, and once again I had no idea why.

All I can say to you is that I don't take this kind of thing lightly, and I will not forget who those people are or the message they were sending to me, for no reason I was aware of. I will certainly never try to contact or communicate with those people again.

It would be beyond me why they even allow this type of thing on this forum, which is supposed to be supportive, except that I suppose they are supporting the right of each individual member to choose whom they wish to interact with.

Anyway, I certainly relate to your feelings here.

And by the way, I hope you are recovering well from your surgery! I know it probably seems like forever.
Mopey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous46341, avlady, Fuzzybear, LadyShadow, MickeyCheeky, mote.of.soul, sarahsweets

Thanks for this!
Fuzzybear, HD7970GHZ, LadyShadow, MickeyCheeky, sarahsweets