MickeyCheeky
Legendary

MickeyCheeky My echo is the only voice coming back

5 yr Member
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 05, 2019 at 08:30 AM

You're NOT an horrible person, sarahsweets! I completely agree with what all the other wonderful people on this thread have already wisely said better than I ever could! You've been given lots of great advice on this thread! I'd suggest to follow it if you can! I understand why you'd feel hurt by all of this, but that DOESN'T mean that you're an horrible person or that you're coming across that way! I completely agree with what amandalouise has already wisely said! Some people just need to protect themselves from certain topics or triggers! It doesn't mean they have necessarely something against you! Even if they do have, try not to take it too personally! We can't expect everyone to like us after all, right? Sometimes it can happen! There's nothgin wrong with that and there's CERTAINLY NOTHING WRONG WITH YOU! Please remember that! Please don't be so hard on yourself and when you're feeling down by all of this, please remember all the nice, wonderful things that people have said about you! Try to repeat to yourself "I'm a kind and valuable human being!" in fron of the mirror until you believe it and you feel a bit better about it, because IT IS TRUE and we all know that! Please be kind to yourself, ok? You did nothing wrong! You're a strong, wonderful person and WE ALL KNOW THAT! Sending many hugs to you, sarahsweets! YOU ROCK!
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
amandalouise, Anonymous46341, Fuzzybear, Mopey, mote.of.soul

Thanks for this!
amandalouise, Fuzzybear, guilloche, HD7970GHZ, sarahsweets