View Single Post
Heartache11

Member Since Mar 2019
2 hugs
given
Default Apr 05, 2019 at 03:45 PM

We were split up for a week and she moved out and stayed with friends. We were still seeing each other quite a bit and crying and telling eachother how we wanted to work things out.

She stayed the night with a guy and was flirting with him a lot back and forth. She says that nothing happened and they just talked all night and sat across from each other and it made her realize how she wanted to be with me and also she was on her period at the time. She said they did hug when he left the room she was staying in and claims he was a gentleman the whole time.

I'm having a hard time believing her and trying to get over the extra stuff that that added to our other issues and now I keep asking her questions and trying to get validation that nothing happened or that she doesn't want him over me. And, I seen some of their messages the ones she didnt delete and she was talking to him way more than me and wondering what he was doing and where he was while I was at home dealing with a broken heart.
I know she is getting mad about my questions and she told me I'm making her feel like it was a bad idea to come back.

I came home and tried to eat and all of sudden started crying out of nowhere, idk what to do...

I dont want to lose her from all my questions but I also dont know if I can deal with not knowing what happened amd if shes telling the truth or not. I'm so alone and tore up rn
Heartache11 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky