View Single Post
Anonymous44076

Default Apr 05, 2019 at 07:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeezyks View Post
Well... I don't know as there is much of anything I can offer with regard to this. But I noticed no one had replied to this post. So I thought I would.

I guess I don't really know what extreme emptiness would feel like. Because of the various issues I've dealt with all of my life I have lived with what is, perhaps, something that may be similar? I guess I would call it confusion, fear, lack of "belongingness"... never feeling as though I fit in anywhere, never really having any real sense of who I am. As I have written a number of times, here on PC, I learned very early in life (I don't know how) there were things about myself I must never talk about. And so I never did.

I also have to say I don't really know as it would be appropriate for me to claim to have been the victim of CEN. Way back when I was young, at least where I grew up, there was no such thing. Children were to be seen & not heard. We just grew up. And whatever happened... happened. It would never have occurred to anyone that there could even be such as thing as CEN. But, then, that could be said of a number of other things that have been relevant to my life as well.
Sounds like you know exactly what I'm talking about Skeezyks! I have the lack of belongingness, never feeling I fit anywhere etc. I've had that since childhood. It's very unpleasant. best I've done is work around it in my life but there's always a void. And it feels like that void is significant or trying to communicate something to me. Does that make any sense? Like something I need to adjust for but I don't know what exactly it is or how to adjust.

I thank you very much for reading and sharing. Your thoughts have helped me...for so long I thought nobody else had such feelings...not persistently anyway. That said, I am also sorry you have felt this way. I wish you didn't! I don't know you well obviously but I follow your posts and I think you're a lovely guy! I am honored that you are one of my PC pals. Peace and hope to you Skeezyks.

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky, Open Eyes, Skeezyks

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky