xmascarol
Grand Member

Member Since Jul 2018
9 hugs
given
Default Apr 06, 2019 at 04:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountaindewed View Post
Yeah I worry the bad smell is me and I freak out. People tell me it’s not me though. I hate it when people are all like “ewww, what’s that smell?” It’s a relief though when I can actually pinpoint the smell and point it out to them.
My son came in my apt about a month ago and right away he said something smells in here well me just being funny said well it isnt me/He said it smelled like sour milk.I know what it was my next door neighbor is always burning things.I could smell it all day yesterday he told me to it was n't me >I should hope not since I bathe every day.When he came back home he could smell it too.Everything that woman burns has to come right through my vents.That is why my allergies are so bad she is not suppose to be burning candles so how come she gets to burn that awful incense ,even my friend said she could smell it,it is so annoying especially when the heat goes on,She knows it wasnt me.Still it can be very embarrassing if someone smells it and doesnt realize that it is coming through my vents,og by the way I dont drink milk.SO there was no milk in my apt.
xmascarol is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky