Threadtastic Postaholic

Member Since Dec 2018
192 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 06, 2019 at 06:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by divine1966 View Post
It’s not personal and could be done for number of reasons, same way we are selective who we talk to irl, we could be selective online.
This makes total sense. You are right, we do control who we deal with IRL. I was just at my AA meeting last night and this much older guy was totally creeping me out and blatantly hitting on me. I can hold my own now and dropped all the hints that I am happily married including "showing" my wing-woman friend my wedding ring. Finally I just had to walk away.

Quote:
I am pretty sure I am on some people’s ignore lists, I’ve no idea and they have their rights not to see my posts. Doesn’t make them bad people not wanting to read what I have to say. I don’t think I am that important
I should know this already. Recovery-talk always reminds us that we do not need to be so self important or self centered and that the world doesnt revolve around us. I need to remember that I am not that unique or profound, or prolific that the whole world needs to see what it is that I am saying. Thanks for the reminder.

President of the no F's given society.
sarahsweets is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky