View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 06, 2019 at 10:18 AM

Thank you so much for making this thread, kreg! I believe this is a very interesting question! I'm not an expert, but I believe projection is when you're attributing some of your own characterics, or the characterics of some other people in your life, to other people that you meet in life! That's just my opinion though! I may be completely wrong! I hope other wonderful people here on PC will be able to explain it better to you! I believe you may want to be kinder to yourself and to other people in yourself if you feel like you're putting yourself or others down too much! Do you see a therapist? Maybe that could help! You could learn new ways to cope with your feelings! I believe it may be really helpful to you and that it may be somethign worth exploring! Let us know what you decide to do and please keep us updated as much as you can! Please don't be so hard on yourself! Please be kind to yourself and ot others! We can't fully take care of other if we're not taking care of ourselves after all! Thank you so much for making this thread! i believe it will be really helpful to many other people! Sending many hugs to you, kreg! You're a strong, wonderful person! We all know that! I'm sure you know that as well even if it's deep down! You just need to be kinder to yourself and to others and I'm sure you'll be able to see yourself like the strong, wonderful person that you truly are! Keep fighting as much as you can and keep trying your best! That's all you can do after all and it's more than enough! Keep fighting! You're a strong, wonderful person! Please remember that because IT IS TRUE ANDS YOU KNOW IT! YOU ROCK! PLEASE REMEMBER THAT!
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Fuzzybear, mountainstream

Thanks for this!
Fuzzybear