xmascarol
Grand Member

Member Since Jul 2018
9 hugs
given
Default Apr 06, 2019 at 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeyCheeky View Post
I'm so sorry you're hurting so much, xmascarol! I understand what you mean. Perhaps you're just very sensitive to smell? I'm not sure about it. I'd suggest to talk to your doctor about this and see how it goes from there if you haven't already! Hopefully he/she will be able to help you! He/she's there to help you after all! I'd also suggest to talk to your neighbor about this and see how it goes from there if you haven't already! Maybe that could help! Just try to tell him/her that the smell is bothering you and try to ask if he/she can avoid burning incense if he/she can! I feel like you have EVERY RIGHT to ask that! It's your own health we're talking about after all! If you live in an apartment, perhaps you could try to talk to your landlord or whoever is in charge of the apartment and see how it goes from there! Try to tell him/her how much this is bothering you! Hopefully they'll listen to what you have to say and understand you! Hopefully they'll try to do something about it! You have every right to live a comfortable, happy life just like everyone else does and you don't deserve to go through all of this AT ALL! Nobody does, certainly not you! I hope you'll be able to get rid of that smell one way or another as soon as you can! I'm so sorry you're going through all of this! You don't deserve to suffer AT ALL! Nobody deserves to suffer AT ALL, certainly NOT YOU! I'm so sorry you have to deal with all of this, xmascarol! Please don't give up hope! Try to hang on as much as you can! You're a strong, wonderful person! Please remember that because IT IS TRUE and we ALL know that! KEEP FIGHTING! Keep trying your best like you're already doing, xmascarol! That's all you can do after all and it's more than enough! I BELIEVE IN YOU! WE ALL BELIEVE IN YOU! I hope you'll be able to believe in yourself as much as we do and that you'll be able to see yourself as the strong, wonderful person that you truly are because IT IS TRUE! WE ALL KNOW THAT! I'm sure you know that as well even if it's deep down! YOU'RE AN AWESOME, STRONG WARRIOR! I hope you'll be able to believe it because IT IS TRUE! YOU ROCK, XMASCAROL! TRUST ME WHEN I SAY THAT! PLEASE REMEMBER THAT! I'm so sorry you have to deal with all of this, xmascarol! Please don't give up hope! Try to hang onas much as you can! You're much STRONGER than you believe! You can do this! You've got this! You're an AWESOME, STRONG WARRIOR! PLEASE REMEMBER THAT!
My neighbor knows about it bothering me I guess it went in one ear out the other.Supposedly we cannot burn candles?So why is okay to burn incense see what I am getting thatThis is the same woman only last Dec said she was going to tell my land lady that I am yelling she never did though,I thought she was my friend .I mean she told me a few times yell if I need to because it doesnt bother she also told me I better stop yelling,She has one hell of a nerve .I was more then nice to her too.Hey I made her mom a afghan and slippers out of the kindness of my heart I also made her a afghan too.I dont except her to kiss my *** but geez.WQe are not suppose to have pets either and yet she has a cat always letting the cat inside and feeding them.,Well I could go and report her but I am not saying because I dont do things like that.I wouldnt say anything to anybody anything,I dont know why she burns incense anyway she tells me she has allergy problems and get this every summer she gets bronchitis no doubt from the lousy smell It is sickening like a sweet smell .I wonder if she put the incense right next to her vent so it would come inside.myapt cannot say for sure,.When I was a kid paint smell always bothered me my throat would close up and I felt like I was going to choke I know I have a very bad gagging relflex I think that is what you call it.You are a good friend .If u ever need to talk to someone I am here for you,dont ever be afraid to talk to me,i mean that too
xmascarol is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote