View Single Post
kala83
Veteran Member

Member Since Jul 2012
88 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 06, 2019 at 06:41 PM

so I picked up a book about ADD/ADHD and have already gotten three chapter into the book. (which is amazing in of it self since it takes a bit for me to focus that long). Every single thing the book has mentioned I know I fall into, losing important items like my phone or my wallet literally on a day to day basis.

having emotional break downs, not being able to keep a job for a long period of time. or being able to keep to long term goals, or deadlines and massive issues with disorganization.

this truly scares me I got an official diagnosis from a psychologist about I think it was four years ago. I just want these issues to be deal with and go away.
I want to have a life where I am not struggling all the time and breaking down from it.
or
of course it does not help that my doctors fairly convinced I have bipolar, and BPD or at least symptoms of it, and PTSD

most of which I have delt with in as good a ways I can by going to therapy.

I want to seek out a life coach but since I have no insurance its of course harder to do. I am hoping finding similar like minded friends can help me deal with this. Better in my life.

Dx:OCD, AD/HD-C and ADD kinda both, General Anxiety Disorder, Separation Anxiety Disorder,Abandonment Anxiety, Cycothymic disorder, or mixed bipolar, Border Line Personality Disorder,Histonic Personality Disorder, Dependent Personality disorder, eating disorder
]Rx:Lamotrigine 25mg twice a day for my mood stablizer as well as I am on Escitalopram 10mg 1 daily, Buspirone 3 times daily 10mgs
VT Student, CNA student, working HHA
for my father I think of you everyday
kala83 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote