10 yr Member
1,318 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 07, 2019 at 11:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by unaluna View Post
Youll get to show him your tats?
Yes, definitely! I might ask if I could take a closer look at his. I've only seen them in pictures, he was covered up in SF I think.

I'm also planning on bringing a "collage" of photos (just one large piece of paper) of photos my friend took when we met in SF and tell him the story of how I came to see him and if he remembered that, and then tell him about what happened to my mau5head getting destroyed in the fire, and ask if he can autograph it for me. I hope security won't be A-Holes about it, they can be very picky about what you can or can't bring inside.

I'll tell how proud I am of him of taking care of his mental health and how it inspires me to be kind to myself and how happy I am to have that special connection that I feel we are going through the same thing. Maybe. I'd be very light about it.

I'd tell him that it's my birthday and I'd ask for a hug, and if I was brave enough, I'd ask for a kiss on the cheek. Maybe. I fantasize when we hug he'd kiss me anyway. Hahaha. But I'd settle for a hug.
LiteraryLark is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
unaluna

Thanks for this!
unaluna