View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 08, 2019 at 08:26 AM

I'm so sorry you're hurting so much, samj40! I hope you're still there with us and that you'll be able to read this thread! I completely agree with what all the other wonderful people on this thread have already wisely said better than I ever could! You've been lots of great, wonderful advice on this thread! I'd suggest to follow it as much as you can if you want to! I'd suggest to loon for another psychiatrist and therapist if you can! I'd suggest to look for someone that specializes in ADHD or at least someone that can refer you to someone that specializes in ADHD! I hope you'll be able to get the help you need and deserve! You deserve to get better and to feel good! You deserve to live an happy, fulfilling life just like everyone else does! PLEASE REMEMBER THAT! I'm so sorry no one believes you! You deserve to get help! I hope you'll be able to find the help you need and deserve! YOU DESERVE IT! I hope you'll be able to read this thread and to read all the great, wonderful advice all the other wonderful people on this thread have already gave you! We all care about you here! We all love you here! Feel free to vent and write here as much as you need and want! You know we won't judge you! I promise you that! Remember that I'm here for you if you need it! Feel free to PM me anytime! Let me know if I can do something to help you! Wish you good luck! Let us know how it goes! I'm so sorry you have to deal with all of this, samj40! You're AWESOME! You're STRONG! You're a WARRIOR! You're an AWESOME, STRONG WARRIOR! PLEASE REMEMBER THAT! I'm so sorry you're gong through all of this! I believe in you! We all believe in you! We're all rooting for you! We're all cheering you on! I hope you'll be able tobelieve in yourself as much as we all believe in you because YOU'RE AWESOME AND YOU KNOW IT! PLEASE REMEMBER THAT! I'm so sorry you're going through all of this almost entirely by yourself! Remember that we're here for you if you need it! You don't deserve to suffer at all! Nobody deserves to suffer AT ALL, certainly NOT YOU! PLEASE REMEMBER THAT!
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
xxlstgrlxx