View Single Post
RDMercer
Veteran Member

Member Since May 2013
52 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 08, 2019 at 09:29 AM

Oh my God. You are in so much pain. I'm so sorry.

And seriously, WTF is going on with your family's reactions. You're in neuropathic pain, scared and alone. I can't believe the strength and resilience you are showing by trying to keep fighting and maintaining hope there is something better.

If you have Netflix, check out the documentary "The Magic Pill". There is actually science behind it. Cancer cells need carbs to grow. You can help starve them out by adopting a high protein diet. Your healthy cells can convert protein to energy, but cancer cells can't. If I got a cancer diagnosis tomorrow, I'd be trying it just so I had a way to pick up the fight.

Who can you turn to besides your family? Is there anyone, even in small doses that you can talk to and get some support?

Here's kind of my way of looking at things.... There are things in our lives that are toxic. Slowly over time, they poison us, weaken us. We all know plastics do this to us for example, and nitrites in our food. Relationships do as well... Keep that in mind. You are at a point where you may have to reduce the toxicity in your life by reducing the contact you have with certain people. Maybe you aren't resilient enough deal with toxic people now.
RDMercer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
avlady, MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky