View Single Post
TishaBuv
Legendary

Member Since Dec 2014
1,873 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 08, 2019 at 12:35 PM

I had a few ex bf’s who were addicts. I’m ashamed to say it didn’t even concern me at that time. My vice was I liked smoking pot with them, but they did it constantly, and I did not. TBH, it was that they had pot that was a reason I was attracted to them.

Of those three relationships, one dumped me as it started to get serious, one popped in and out of my life whenever he would remember that I existed and I allowed it, and the other I broke up with because he was an imbecile who wouldn’t even listen to my logic. The break ups had nothing to do with their addictions. They just didn’t love me.

Someone else married the flaky one and they have been married many years. He committed to someone else, not to me. It had nothing to do with the addiction. She had to deal with it...better her than me.

It’s really not that you are upset about coping with his addiction, which of course is another problematic issue to the relationship. But it is that he does not want you. It really doesn’t matter why he doesn’t want you. He just doesn’t.

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky