xmascarol
Grand Member

Member Since Jul 2018
9 hugs
given
Default Apr 09, 2019 at 07:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hope2010 View Post
Nemo, what a great idea! I live in the suburbs, so paying a taxi, Uber is not something I can do often. Still is a way out!

If I was living in a City I am sure I will be going out. It is the big open spaces that I am afraid of, it is something that I believe has to be over soon. It was the winter, the isolation I put myself into, last so long, so now it is like starting all over. My husband is taking me everywhere. It is not fair for him. I am going to work really hard to overcome this. But it is an illness no something you just make it up. That I know for sure.

Thank you for your suggestion. Let me know that I am not alone. Hugs
I have very bad anxieties can cause a lot of problems I also have agoraphobia .What u can try is this if you can put one foot out the door until you feel comfortable,Then see if you put both feet out the door.It may help some.It helped me to get outside and sit .A couple of years ago I wouldn t be caught dead sitting outside.My late husband use to take me everywhere.I have a hard time just getting into a car then have to go somewhere ugh.I would much rather be at home.
xmascarol is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
FearLess47, hope2010, MickeyCheeky, rainbow8

Thanks for this!
FearLess47, hope2010, MickeyCheeky