View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 09, 2019 at 02:36 PM

I'm so sorry you're hurting so much, sinking! Please don't give up! I completely understand your struggles, but I'M SURE you can do this! I understand things seem pretty hard right now, but trust me when I say that they CAN and WILL get better! They DID before, I don't see why they CAN'T get better again! Please don't give up hope! Try to hang on as much as you can! Don't let one bad day ruin your whole week! I'm sure things will get a little bit better tomorrow! Just don't let this bad day discourage you too much, ok? It can happen! I'm so sorry your supervisor isn't being kind to you! Bosses can be REALLY hard to deal with! I'm sure you're definitely NOT ALONE in this! If you feel like you may want to look for another job, I'd say go for it! Just try to look up for some announcements and see if there's anything else that you may want to try! I completely agree with your friend about trying to work with kids again if you feel like you're good at it! Perhaps you just need to get used to it a little bit again? I feel like that's a WONDERFUL gift you have and it's be AWESOME if you could be able to pursue it! That's just my opinion though! The final decision is up to you! I won't force you to do anything that you don't want to do of course! Just give it a thought if you can and want to! That's all I'm asking you! I'll respect your decision! Try not to worry too much about P! I'm sure he'll listen to what you have to say and understand you if you just explain it to him what happened! I'd suggest to just be honest with him or make up a simple excuse. I'm sure it was nothing major and I'm sure he still cares about you a lot! Try not to worry too much about speaking to him! I'm sure you CAN make it, you just need to take your time, that's all! Just remember to take all the time you need! Just take it one step at the time! Just take baby steps! Remember that there's no need to hurry! I'm so sorry you didn't like your dinner! Things like this can happen! I'm sure the next one will be MUCH, MUCH better! Please don't be so hard on yourself! Things CAN and WILL get better! I promise you that! You saw it with your own eyes after all! I hope things will get better soon for you! Just take as much time for yourself as you can and take GREAT care of yourself, ok, my sweet friend? We all care about you here! We all love you here! Feel free to vent and write as much as you need and want! You know we won't judge you! I promise you that! Remember that we're here for you if you need ANY KIND OF SUPPORT! Feel free to PM me anytime! Let me know if I can do something to help you! Wish you good luck! Let us know how it goes! I'm so sorry you have to deal with all of this, sinking! You're a strong, wonderful person! PLEASE REMEMBER THAT because IT IS TRUE! Keep fighting! You're AWESOME! You're STRONG! You're a WARRIOR! I believe in you! We ALL believe in you! We're all rooting for you! We're all cheering you on! I hope you'll be able to believe in yourself as much as we all DO BELIEVE IN YOU! BELIEVE IN YOURSELF! KEEP FIGHTING and KEEP TRYING YOUR BEST! That's all we can do after all and it's LAWAYS MORE THAN ENOUGH! Keep fighting as much as you can! You're strong, I know that! We ALL know that! I'm sure you know that as well even if it's deep down! KEEP FIGHTING! I'm so sorry you're going through all of this, sinking! You don't deserve to suffer AT ALL! Nobody deserves to suffer AT ALL, certainly NOT YOU! KEEP FIGHTING, SINKING, MY FRIEND! You're a STRONG, WONDERFUL PERSON! PLEASE REMEMBER THAT!
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
sinking

Thanks for this!
sinking