daggy Time and Spacially challenged

15 yr Member
63 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 09, 2019 at 10:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous57363 View Post
Hello Daggy. I am sorry you're struggling. May I ask if the cause of your impotence is psychological or physiological? Do you know? Of course you still have sexual needs...that's natural and I'm sorry you're feeling deprived of that.

Are you in a relationship...a sexless one or are you single? I think if you meet the right partner, you could certainly get creative with ways around the ED to share sexual intimacy. When you say you were told by a professional that you are "on a cycle," what does that mean? I'm sorry if I missed a piece. What do you think would help you? Have you ever posted on the men-focused thread? I wonder if other men living with ED could offer ideas and support? I'm a woman and I don't know too much about that particular issue but I do know it's quite common. Sorry I don't have a great answer for you but wanted to show my support. I imagine you must feel very lonely sometimes? I hope you can find the sexual connection you're seeking. Take good care of yourself.
Well haven't I been kicked while down
So here is the story whether I was right or wrong is mute now.
So had been trying to find a buddy through my online friends and ph contacts.
Right or wrong I respected their answer. Which in itself was therapy for me giving me the courage to keep trying against the odds.
Until this morning when I rang an old gf
She herself has many personal problems but I was at least expecting a bit of empathy.
Well didn't she unload on me making me feel worthless and basically telling me my cancer was my fault and I was in her past?
Making me actually wonder why I even bother.
When I can just sit in the corner here and let life pass me by.

She would be crying and carrying on if I wasn't here
Fml

daggy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote