Forums at Psych Central - View Single Post - Silicone tail for sale! Asking for 800
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2019, 03:09 AM

pandabear0927 has no updates.

Default Silicone tail for sale! Asking for 800

Hello mers! Iíve thought long and hard about selling my tail but Iíve officially decided to let it go. I have a blue/white silicone tail for sale! It is just too small for me and itís easier for me to sell it . the back is more blue than the front. The measurements are from the waist down to the ankles. It has some stretch, the only part that didnt fit me was the hips! Id say as long as you are at these measurements or 1-2in smaller itíd be perfect ! It has a finis monofin inside, I wear a 8-8.5 shoe and it fits fine , still has some space to fit a 9 i believe. It is lined with neoprene on the inside. There is some peeling of the top / outter layer in the front, but the silicone itself is in good shape. There were a couple holes I patched a while back with silicone. ( shown in pictures)
It is a heavy tail! 30lbs. But swims beautifully in the water, great propulsion.
Iím the second owner of this tail, Ashton IG:@ ashton.designs is the original owner, maker of this tail. Feel free to contact me with any questions! I can try to email videos if interested! For some reason I cant upload links here.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0499.jpg (647.6 KB, 1 views)
pandabear0927 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote